- 1 1/2 cups Buckwheat Flour (You can use whole wheat, I don't care- I'm just trying out the GF lifestyle ;)
- 4 Bananas
- 1 small piece of Vanilla bean or tsp of Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Chia Eggs ( 2 tbsp. chia seeds mixed with 6 tbsp. water)
- 2 pinches of Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (or more)
- 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs (or more, up to you :P )
- 3 tbsp. 100% Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350. OK. Now. Instead of mashing my bananas with my potato smasher, (Yo, it's hard work! But if thats more your style, by all means.) -I blended those bananas UP! I mean it works for smoothies, so why not?
- Place your bananas and milk in blender and blend until smooth. Now blend in syrup, apple sauce, chia eggs & vanilla. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Now combine it with your smoothie mixture in the bowl. Lastly, you want to stir in your nibs and walnuts.
- Grease your loaf pan with coconut oil and pour batter in and spread the top even out.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
And THEN... E N J O Y.
I will be enjoying this today, yes. But even more so for breakfast with some coffee. MHMMMM.