I do recommend however, making this sauce & enjoying it. :)
It's good on grilled fish, grilled tofu, grilled tempeh, tacos, salad, zoodles (or regular noodles) with grilled shrimp, topping on grilled veggies or a dip for veggies! I mean really whatever you think it would be good on, it probably is good on. Give it a go :) & let me know how you enjoyed it!
Creamy Green Summer Sauce
Recipe by: The Daily Kale
- 1 avocado
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3-5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- Handful of fresh basil
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup water (slowly added in & possibly more for desired consistency)
- In a food processor, add in all ingredients except water. And blend for about 10 seconds.
- Slowly add in water, little by little. Scraping down sides with a spatula. Continue adding in the water & scraping down the sides to make sure everything is combined. Make sure to add in water little by little so that you don't do too much- and it'll be a very nice creamy sauce.
- Keeps in the fridge for up to 5 days, in an air tight container.