I think it's best that you just try this as soon as you can.
I LOVE this.
Because if you're like me- and do not eat a lot of 'extra' protein, this is a perfect
way to add it in with little effort.
My favorite protein powder is the chocolate protein powder by Sun Warrior.
One day a friend had the powder at work and I smelled it- it smells like chocolate cake mix.
Seriously. Not joking.
And unlike some other vegan brands that have a super strong stevia, sweet, fake taste...
this one does not. I highly reccomend.
Iced Mocha Protein Latte
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (*I use Sun Warrior)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk (*any non dairy milk will work)
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1/4 cup Espresso shot or cold brew coffee or 1 packet of mushroom coffee (*I use Four Sigmatic brand)
- In a blender- blend the milk, coffee, protein powder and cinnamon together.
- Pour over ice & enjoy! It's that simple!
* If you'd like to use regular brewed coffee, go right ahead. Just make sure to refrigerate the coffee at least over night so that it's cold enough & won't melt the ice. You can do less milk & more cold coffee too. Whatever works best for you!
*Let me know if you try this Iced Mocha Protein Latte by tagging me @thedailykale and #thedailykale :)