Y’all - I couldn’t be more excited to share these with you today. SO sooo excited!
Mostly for you to have these in your life! I can imagine you’d be the star of the show if you served/ or brought these to your next party! Personally can’t wait to make these for my friends + family. Also you guys- a big thing happened today and I would sooooo appreciate your love and support, I made my first YouTube video (click this to go straight to it)! Very first (so be nice) I am excited to dive into YouTube and get more videos out there for you. Please leave a comment and give a like if you want to and if you have the time! Your support is reallllllly appreciated!
*Oh also quick note! Definitely double or triple up this recipe to make more than just 6 if you’re sharing with others!
Mexican inspired Jalapeño Poppers
Recipe by: Krysten Jorgensen, aka The Daily Kale
* 3 Jalapeños
* 1/2 cup tortilla chips (I used @sietefoods Nacho flavor)
* 1/4 cup salsa
* 1/2 cup cream cheese (DF or reg)
* 1/4 cup cheddar (shredded)
* 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
* 2 tbsp green onion (chopped)
* 1.5 tsp Mexican seasoning
* Pinch of garlic powder
1. Blend your tortilla chips in a food processor to get crumbs for the topping.
2. Cut and seed jalapeños (wear gloves or just be very careful around the eyes!)
3. In a bowl, stir everything else together.
4. Place the mixture evenly in the jalapeño slices.
5. Top the jalapeños evenly with the tortilla chip crumbs.
6. Air fry (or bake) for 5-7 minutes at 380 (or longer if needed)
7. Serve with my favvvvvorite cilantro lime avocado crema (recipe is here)
Ok y’all! Now go ahead and go make these for yourselves and enjoyyyyy!
Tag me @thedailykale with your re-creations!
Leave a Reply.