Y’all - I couldn’t be more excited to share these with you today. SO sooo excited!
Mostly for you to have these in your life! I can imagine you’d be the star of the show if you served/ or brought these to your next party! Personally can’t wait to make these for my friends + family. Also you guys- a big thing happened today and I would sooooo appreciate your love and support, I made my first YouTube video (click this to go straight to it)! Very first (so be nice) I am excited to dive into YouTube and get more videos out there for you. Please leave a comment and give a like if you want to and if you have the time! Your support is reallllllly appreciated!
*Oh also quick note! Definitely double or triple up this recipe to make more than just 6 if you’re sharing with others!
Mexican inspired Jalapeño Poppers
Recipe by: Krysten Jorgensen, aka The Daily Kale
* 3 Jalapeños
* 1/2 cup tortilla chips (I used @sietefoods Nacho flavor)
* 1/4 cup salsa
* 1/2 cup cream cheese (DF or reg)
* 1/4 cup cheddar (shredded)
* 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
* 2 tbsp green onion (chopped)
* 1.5 tsp Mexican seasoning
* Pinch of garlic powder
1. Blend your tortilla chips in a food processor to get crumbs for the topping.
2. Cut and seed jalapeños (wear gloves or just be very careful around the eyes!)
3. In a bowl, stir everything else together.
4. Place the mixture evenly in the jalapeño slices.
5. Top the jalapeños evenly with the tortilla chip crumbs.
6. Air fry for 5-7 minutes at 380
7. Serve with my favvvvvorite cilantro lime avocado crema (recipe is here)
Ok y’all! Now go ahead and go make these for yourselves and enjoyyyyy!
Tag me @thedailykale with your re-creations!