Get that food processor out.
It's the time...
No Bake- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup cashews
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 4-6 dates
- 1-3 tsp water
- In a food processor combine oats & cashews and blend until it becomes a dust consistency.
- Add in dates, chia seeds & water (slowly, little by little) & pulse until it becomes a solid combined clump.
- In a bowl add the food processed mixture and mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls & try not to eat all of them at once!