These are the ingredients you will need to make 6
THE DAILY KALE'S RAW PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp. Peanut butter (or almond butter)
- Pinch of Pink Salt
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- I placed 6 parchment paper muffin liners inside of a muffin tin, so it would hold up. I didn't have to grease mine, because mine are non stick. So make sure your liners won't stick first, cause if so- might need to oil them before so they won't get stuck. That'd be sad :(
- Chocolate Mix- Mix your cacao powder with the salt, and melted oil.
- I placed about 1 tbsp. of the chocolate mix in each liner. (Remember you need to use the other half to put as the top layer.)
- Let set in freezer for about 20 minutes, until completely firm. Then add your peanut butter on top.
- Then add the rest of your chocolate mix evenly on the other 'cups'. If for some reason it isn't enough, you can easily make a tad bit more of the 'chocolate mix' using 1/2 of the original ingredients for the recipe.
I hope you love them as much as we do :)