*This makes enough for marinating 1 piece of salmon. Increase the amount depending on how many salmon filets you are working with!
- 4 tbsp Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Lakanto Golden sweetner
- 1 tsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp. chili paste (optional)
- 1/2 tsp tapioca flour
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix everything together in a bowl except for the tapioca. Place thawed salmon filet in a bowl with half of the mixture and marinate for 20-30 minutes in the fridge.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and bake the salmon for 15-17 minutes. Until it's reached the proper temp. on kitchen thermometer.
- Take the rest of the mixture and add the tapicoa -stir until completely combined.
- In a sprayed sauce pan on low heat, add the salmon with the rest of the sauce and coat it.The sauce will gel up/come together quickly so you don't want to over cook this. Only takes a few seconds. Plate it with your favorite veggie and enjoy! :)