I hope you had a nice long weekend. And now. It's back to reality. Ah yeah, baby! Gotta get back on that grind! It has taken me a while to snap out of it. Not gonna lie. I'm still very much on slow mo. But breaking out of it shortly. Anywho- This PB & J ice cream might get you out of your funk. If your in one- that is.
THE DAILY KALE'S PB & J ICE CREAM
- 1/2 cup Blueberries (Fresh or frozen- I used frozen)
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 tbsp of Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. almond milk (or any dairy free milk)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse.
- Continue pulsing until it becomes a thicker mixture. You can add in 1 or 2 tbsp. more of milk for your own person desired consistency. But make sure not to add too much because it gets watery quick!
- Place your ice cream in a bowl and let sit in the freezer for 10-15 minutes in order to make ice cream a firmer texture. If you like it the way it is strait out the blender, then just do that! Why are ya wasting time?! Basically. Just enjoy it however you'd like. Thats all that really matters now isn't it.
Much love to you and your mama.