Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/4-1/2 cup of Frank's Buffalo sauce (you can use any type of buffalo sauce you prefer)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (optional
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Removing stem.
- With a fork, mix the brown rice flour, water & garlic powder together in a bowl until smooth. Make sure its very well blended together. No clumps.
- Line a couple of pans with parchment paper, spray the pan with coconut oil.
- Dip individual pieces/florets of cauliflower in the mixture- tap on the bowl to get excess mix off of cauliflower then quickly place on to the sprayed/lined pan. Do this to all cauliflower. Until complete.
- Bake the cauliflower in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Flipping halfway through that time. -& cook until lightly brown. I like mine to get pretty cooked.
- In a bowl, toss the baked cauliflower in the buffalo sauce into completely coated. I like a lot of sauce so I make sure it's completely covered. Totally up to you.
- Place back in oven for 5-20 minutes. I like to leave mine in there for about another 15-20 minutes.I like it to get a little crisp on the top so that it has a bit of a crunch and not so mushy. If you prefer it to not be crispy- just pop it back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.